Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Honeymoon

Here are a few pictures from the weeks following the wedding. To say we were busy is an understatement! After a night in Old Town after the wedding and spending time on Sunday with family, Sean and I and the girls drove down to Smith Mountain Lake. We passed through Charlottesville on the way and of course I couldn't resist stopping and taking a few pictures on the Lawn. The lake was great but sadly we were only able to stay for a few days before driving down to Athens. There, we rushed to pack up the townhouse and load the moving truck in order to close on the house the following Monday, but managed to fit in some fun. Sean and I had a great time at the wedding of our friends Kate and Steven and particularly enjoyed the "parade" from the church to the reception through the streets of downtown Athens.





A blurry picture of Sean, Jenny, Abbey and Rosey on the Lawn at UVA























A good dinner and beautiful sunset at Smith Mountain Lake






















Jenny and the bride at Kate and Steven's wedding















Rosey observing the move from the top of the stairs in the Athens townhouse

2 comments:

McD said...

I LOVE the new title for your blog.

Kate said...

I've never been blogged about before. It's such an honor. I can't wait to see pictures of your loft. Also, will you take me to Smith Mountain Lake?