Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where are they, anyways?

Nashville, Tennessee

In case anyone is confused about where we are in our tour of the southeastern U.S., I thought I'd post a quick update.

Sean finished his graduate coursework at the University of Georgia last spring, and moved to Nashville, Tennessee in October to accept a job with the city's Metro Historic Commission. So far he loves his job and the city.

I am still holding down the fort in Athens, Georgia, trying to wrap things up and help sell our town house. I hope to be in Nashville full-time by March, and I will hopefully keep my job at UGA and work long-distance. I didn't want to leave UGA the year the Bulldogs will be a strong contender for the national football championship.

Regardless of how you feel about country music and big hair, please visit us in Nashville.

2 comments:

McD said...

YAY! You updated your blog!

Anne Thompson said...

How did I not know Sean moved.
How did I miss that ... will he be in town for fun things?